Financial freedom must be the goal of every individual because it can give anyone the capacity to live a life of freedom and make a difference in the life of others.
Money works where it works. Money is only a tool for living one’s purpose in life without ever have to worry where the money will come from next.
These are 4 easy and actionable steps essential to become financially free, in five years or less.
1. Learn One Thing A Day.. About Money.
First, you have to know what is money and how it works in order to attract money into your life.
Think of it this way, when you are pursuing a person, you are looking for ways to get to know this person’s interests and likes, right? It is the same approach for getting to know money.
Money is energy. If your thoughts and action are positive and aligned towards money, it will come into your life, like a friend, and you will wonder where it has been hiding all this time.
Did you know that our beliefs about money, consciously and unconsciously, drives our behaviors and emotions over money?
Your money beliefs have been imprinted in your mind by various sources from the day you were born.
There are people who are constantly experiencing an up and down cycle with money, where do you think they got it? We were not born with any money beliefs.
The beliefs we have about money are programming from various people and information that got into our minds, consciously and unconsciously. These beliefs are rooted in our minds.
Make time to learn and get to know about money every day.
One best thing you can do for yourself, if you are committed to reprogram your beliefs about money and make a change now, is to invest on a brain retraining program that is scientifically engineered and designed to reprogram the conscious and subconscious mind about money.
Many relationships have been broken because of financial challenges.
If money has been a constant struggle in your life that drains your energy every time, don’t you think this is the best time to make a big change now for your future and your loved ones?
Take a part in the brain retraining program. People who have upgraded their beliefs that were keeping them stuck have achieved unbelievable results.
A brain retraining program is scientifically designed to break your old money beliefs and imprint a new powerful beliefs about money. You will be amazed with the changes it can bring into your life. It is worth the investment.
The wealthy people have money beliefs that generated them wealth, the wealthy people habits are rooted in their beliefs about money that drive their actions and behaviors.
2. Set The Date Of Your Financial Freedom.
The date of your financial freedom has to be marked in your calendar. The brain must have a goal to work on. It is the driving force to bring your goal to completion.
Every flight has a destination. This is the same for your goal to gain financial freedom. It must have a date. If you don’t know where you are going, how do you think you will reach the destination?
Don’t worry about how you are going to get there. The way and resources will be shown to you the moment you commit to the day of your financial freedom.
By making a decision, the invisible force is set to help you achieve your goal to financial freedom.
3. Habits Of Wealthy People.
Learn from the people who have been to where you want to be. The habits of the wealthy people are making them more money.
Can you find out at least 3 habits of wealthy people that you can emulate?
- Wealthy people have a money mindset and they are continuously learning.
- Wealthy people know that money is energy and uses this energy to accumulate more wealth.
- Wealthy people have a morning ritual or routine designed for success. They know the power of getting their mindset right the moment they start their day. Can you make a change in your morning routine like these wealthy people?
This question may have come across your mind – Are wealthy people happier? Happiness is subjective to every individual.
The wealthy people have the money resources to enable them live wherever and however they want, and help whomever they want. On this level, they are living a fulfilling life that impacts their over-all happiness and well-being.
In the internet world, the wealthy have leverage on the strategy to build wealth online which you can start learning about.
4. Build A Multiple Sources Of Income.
There is a saying that if your job is your only source of income, you are one step away from poverty. This can be true for many others working on a 9 to 5 jobs leaving them without anything extra money after receiving a payout.
There are many ways to create multiple sources of income. Make sure before you jump into it, you have a well-informed decision.
Here are some strategies to help you get started:
- Brainstorm ideas to create a business – the limit on how much you can earn from your own business is entirely up to you. Your business grows to the extent you do.
- Create your own small business website – join an affiliate marketing where you can earn a passive income. Join an affiliate network on the internet. Investing money online through an online business pay off. Learning to make money from home is one of the best way to earn money, especially married women who have kids, while having the time and location freedom she needs. Women building wealth is admirable.
- Save money to invest – learn more on investing before investing your money. The one that pays a dividend from a stock investment is something you can consider.
The people who have been entrusted with money and wealth are the people who can manage their money very well. I think managing money must be part of the school’s curriculum to educate the children in getting their mindset right about money.
There is no way you can gain financial freedom without having the skill to manage money. It takes a skill person to manage money.
Here are some tips to managing your money for financial freedom:
- Every time you receive money, whether from a business income, salary or other sources, save a percentage from it for your financial freedom savings and never touch it. This will direct your brain that this is your financial freedom.
- In order to receive money, you have to give money. There must be a balance in giving and receiving money. Set a percentage from your income and give this money to a good cause or charity.
- Investing your money comes when you are debt-free. It is better to put your extra money in paying down your debts, first. If your debt incurs interest by paying just a minimum, you will lose money in this case. But, if you have extra money from your sources of income, you can use it in investment that pays a dividend or other means of return.
On top of all, commit yourself to gain financial freedom no matter what. Direct all your actions to this goal. Only you can make this decision, then take action.
“Financial freedom is available to all those who learn about it and work for it.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
Click here if you want to learn how to become an affiliate marketer and become your boss.